The statement "I WILL GO AND COME BACK" is not just a simple phrase we say while leaving home, but a promise made to our loved ones. It is our responsibility to fulfill this promise and return home safely. The SMILE on the faces of our loved ones is in our hands and can only be safeguarded if we adopt a SAFETY-ORIENTED ATTITUDE. This training program is centered around REALITIES & EMOTIONS, and it emphasizes the importance of fulfilling our promises to our families with the approach of MY FAMILY - MY SAFETY - MY RESPONSIBILITY.
Contents of the Session:
- Statement of Promise
- SFS (Safety - Family - Success)
- Psychological, Sociological & Educational Influences, and Safety
- Self-Perception & Social Learning Theories and Safety
- Good Employee - Good Performer - Potential Employee and Safety
- Psychological Tools & Safety
- Energizing Safety Attitude: Perceiving - Thinking - Working
- Ego States & Safety
- Mastering Safety Habits
Classroom | Role-play | Storetylling | Case Studies
Executives | Managers | Leaders | HR Professionals | SHE Professionals | Union Leaders | Workers
Acc. No : 04862010027661
IFSC Code : CNRB0010486
Canara Bank, Dr. AIT Branch,
You can Deposit/Transfer the amount or send DD/Cheque in favour of Nirathanka.
The initiative aims to raise funds to publish and distribute a Safety Awareness Book of "ಅಪ್ಪಾ, ಪ್ಲೀಸ್ ಬೇಗಾ ಬಾ..." (Appa, please bega baa) to employees.