Human Resource - A Change Agent
HR and Legal Professional
The author of this book is a Human Resource Professional and a practicing Advocate who had served in many medium and large scale Industrial Establishments of repute, both Engineering, Service sectors and MNCs heading a large team of HR professionals. He carrys with him a vast experience of 30 years in the line. Before entering into HR line, he had hands on Administrative experiences having worked in many Government Departments including State Secretariat in Karnataka. The Organizations he associated were-HMT Ltd., a gaint Public Sector Company of multi consumer and industrial products, JSW Steels Ltd., (a steel jargon) of Jindals, Jindal Aluminium Ltd., Dempos, ITC Ltd., Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Ltd., G4S Secure Solutions and others in South India.
This is a Hand book for HR professionals in which he has shared many HR interventions required in different type of industries including Government Owned Subsidiaries depending on the need which will enlighten HR professionals and facilitate them how to act in different situations, so they can focus on the specific areas and achieve positive results. It gives an insight to HR Professionals of all levels to promote best HR systems as it gives a vision to them to assess the shortcomings and facilitate to fill the gaps for quick results.
This book give direct induction to HR personnel on their work. This author is pleased to promote this book for the benefit of all HR personnel and request all the fraternity to promote this book to neighbouring industries also for their benefit. For any professional advises, author may be contacted at 9880145065 or 7019058220.
K. V. Ramaswamy
HR and Legal Professional
1. Fundamental Principles of Management
2. Core Corporate functions and strategies
3. 'Honing skills' for young HR fraternity
4. Challenges before HR in present global scenario
5. Multi task functions of HR in Corporate world
6. Expectations from HR by respective Industries
8. Industrial Relations and Man Management in South India
9. Professional enrichment to HR Personnel for their excellence
10. Core Installations, its regular operations and maintenance
11. HR Tools for quality improvement
12. HR strategies in Associated Industries of the Author
13. Career advice to young HR fraternity
14. Bunch of thoughts
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
30,000 HR PROFESSIONALS ARE CONNECTED THROUGH OUR NIRATHANKA HR GROUPS.
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN OUR GROUP DISCUSSIONS.